does anyone know of a good place to eat in kport for a family?
does anyone know of a good place to eat in kport for a family?
Everywhere. Just depends on what you like. Honest, for the price and a family, Golden Corral. But there is Chili's, Olive Garden, Cheddars, O'Charleys, Sage Brush, Buffalo Wild Wings
Sit down? Fast Food? There's a lot of variety.
If I'm there and I just want fast food I like Zaxbys.
For sit-down, I like Olive Garden, IHOP (kids eat free certain days), O'Charley's, Cheddars.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
sitdown be great, like buffet but other then golden corral
Try Mama's House across from Sullivan North H.S. It's a good value for your money.
Go to Fazoli's, man. The breadsticks are calling your name. They're speaking to you.
![]()
Bleh...my inlaws and parents like that place. Their food is either very bland or very overseasoned and greasy.
Lately, for my money, Chop House. Guiseppe's is quite good as well. A lot of the chains are blah.
There just isn't much in Kingsport IMO. Lots of places, not much quality.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks